- 04-25-2014, 09:11 PM #2
- 04-26-2014, 01:51 PM #4
- 04-26-2014, 04:48 PM #6
Re: Screen Defect?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-26-2014, 09:27 PM #8
- 04-27-2014, 12:29 AM #9
Re: HTC One (M8): Screen Defect?
I'm assuming that your in Verizon since 14 day return policy. You do know that if the screen isn't centered that's a warranty issue? They'll replace it and this early in the game it will probably be a new device. Doubtful that they have many refurbs yet. Just call customer support.
Armadillo, the other white meat.
- 07-17-2014, 06:36 AM #10
- By AaronZSeattle in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2014, 01:51 AM
- By Tai0406 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2014, 07:05 AM
- By stanleydaman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:32 PM
- By sethgoldstein in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:50 AM
- By bestraincloud in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2014, 03:24 AM