- 2 Posts
screen is always on. help please
I have had the phone for 2 wks(the new HTC one) and I have taken it back to tmobile and they said I had it set to never sleeps. They fixed it but it still is always on. I will lock it and then in less than 2 seconds it will turn back on. It kills my battery, I have to charge it2 times a day.what can I do to get the screen to stay off other than turning off my phone when I'm not using it. I still want to be able to receive
calls and texts and have access to my alarm. I just want the screen to stay off after I lock it. I feel like I've tried everything. Before any one suggests turning of daydream I've already checked and it's off...
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-26-2014, 11:36 AM #2
Re: screen is always on. help please
Under settings, display and gestures, what is your screen timeout set to?
Sent from my HTC One M8 using TapatalkYesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.
- 04-26-2014, 11:51 AM #4
- 04-26-2014, 12:01 PM #5Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.
- 04-26-2014, 12:58 PM #6
- 04-26-2014, 03:39 PM #7
- By DCSholtis in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-05-2014, 09:47 AM
- By Alison Warren in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:20 PM
- By minhsupershrek in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2014, 12:42 PM
- By Tomeka Cairnes in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 11:23 AM