- 2 Posts
HTC One (M8) - windows 8.1 and lock problem
Sorry if this has been posted but I did look, just too old to find out anything...
1- Windows 8.1 does not work with the HTC Sync Manager - NOT GOOD!!
2 - every time I swipe to unlock it opens a program or goes some place most of the time. Its like it has memory and the last swipe you do to unlock it, it also starts an app up for some reason.... No matter how I try it... Is it me or the phone? Or is there a better way to unlock the screen ?
Thanks in advance!!!
- 04-26-2014, 12:36 PM #2
Re: HTC 1 M8 - windows 8.1 and lock problem
Swiping up from a locked screen will go into the last app you were using. So for instance if you were in the browser and you lock your screen, when you swipe up it will automatically go into the browser.
If it's opening up a completely different app, then that's a different problem of which I know nothing about.
Hope this helps, if not, sorry
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-27-2014, 04:11 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: HTC One (M8) - windows 8.1 and lock problem
What is compat mode? I have been talking to HTC for over a week and they can't tell me when there will be a fix for it.... all it does is startup and go 200 mph then quits.....
If there is some other mode, please tell me how that works.... I must be getting old, well I am old... but when HTC says it wont work with 8.1 and it wont with me, I kinda believe them... but willing to change!!!
- By FBA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:12 AM
- By fcb4android in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2014, 01:54 PM
- By planemech326 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:07 PM
- By minhsupershrek in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2014, 11:42 AM
- By Andrew Dagdag in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:57 AM