Does the HTC One (M8) come with any screen protector? (in US)

anon(8734726)

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I always put a screen protector on my phones and just noticed the tempered glass ones and think I will try one of those this time. Just wondering if this phone comes with a cheap one or if the protective film it ships with is clear without writing on it so it be used temporarily for a few days before I put an expensive glass screen protector on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ironbesterer

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Does the M8 come with any screen protector? (in US)

The phone comes in a sleeve. There is no screen protector.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Jesus Janica

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site

nope,like the other user said,when you open the box the screen is protected by a sleeve,but they don't include a free screen shield,you can find those pretty cheap online,i have seen some for like 5 dollars,also a glass screen shield would be a good choice,they are slightly more expensive,but they don't mess with the screens clarity.

Preformer19

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site

Unfortunately, no screen protector comes with this device.

However, go to your local BestBuy or Verizon to look at some really good choices. Or order online. The choice is yours.

I recently picked up the tempered glass screen protector. I have yet to put it on, but will probably write up a review once I do so, so look out for it in the near future (within the next couple of days, probably).

anon(8734726)

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site

Which one did you get? I was looking at the Spigen Nano Slim tempered glass one. It is $37 from Spigen on ebay but I have a $15 credit on ebay so maybe I will use it so it doesn't seem so expensive.

Preformer19

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site

Which one did you get? I was looking at the Spigen Nano Slim tempered glass one. It is $37 from Spigen on ebay but I have a $15 credit on ebay so maybe I will use it so it doesn't seem so expensive.

I have the Zagg Glass screen protector.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance