HTC One (M8): Battery percentage dropping on standby
I have all my apps closed I stay on WiFi and if I leave my phone on during the night without playing with it I drop 12% is that normal? Or is their something powerful running in the background that I don't know about?
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-27-2014 at 11:45 AM.
- 04-27-2014, 07:11 AM #2
- 04-27-2014, 07:27 AM #3
- 04-27-2014, 09:05 AM #4
- 04-27-2014, 11:46 AM #6
- 04-27-2014, 12:49 PM #7
- 04-27-2014, 06:07 PM #9
- 04-28-2014, 04:45 PM #10
Re: HTC One (M8): Battery percentage dropping on standby
Try turning WiFi OFF while sleeping over night and see how much drain you have.
I run SystemPannel and noticed the majority of the time my device is connected to WiFi my CPU usage hovers at 30%..
However if i go to sleep without WiFi being ON it drops to 3-5% over night.
Im leaning towards it having to be a bug of some sort.
- 04-29-2014, 02:28 PM #11
- 04-29-2014, 06:12 PM #12
- 04-29-2014, 09:49 PM #13
- 04-29-2014, 10:08 PM #14
- By kwitel in forum KeyboardsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2014, 04:37 PM
- By Motorcop30 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2014, 08:22 PM
- By Nicky_Rizzles in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:20 AM
- By beyondthesmile in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2014, 05:00 AM
- By salster in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 02:26 AM