- 1 Posts
Music app and Google Music app crashing constantly.
I play a lot of music daily on my phone, but for a while now the music app (including Google's Play Music) has been crashing or in a sense, freezing on me and skipping files saying it cannot play them even though it has before. Another thing is that when I close the app and reopen it, it lags on start up and possible sometimes doesn't load and if it does it wont play any songs and freezes. The only way I found to make it work again for a little while is to put my phone into airplane mode and play music but it doesn't work all the time even in airplane mode. I've been searching online for any ideas of whats happening but haven't found anything yet. I was wonder if anyone is experiencing the same problems as me.
Thanks for the the responses and help.
- 04-28-2014, 09:12 AM #2
Re: Music app and Google Music app crashing constantly.Current: Moto X (2014) Pure Edition, ASUS ZenWatch, Pebble Steel, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- By Murph5150 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 24Last Post: 11-09-2014, 11:10 AM
- By dasaucemasta in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:04 AM
- By tvouge in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 06:04 PM
- By RRHMJ23 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2014, 10:43 AM
- By SactoKingsFan in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:27 PM