- 245 Posts
Reset my phone as a battery pull. When it restarted there was safe mode label in the bottom left of home screen. Many shortcuts & folders vanished. After a normal restart it was working fine but I had to change many things back to prior including some app settings. Anyone experience this or am I the first? Only had my M8 for 24 hours.
Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
- 04-27-2014, 09:45 PM #2
- 1,337 Posts
Re: Safe Mode
Safe mode is an android thing. It enters that if the android system detects a defective app or virus or something like that and it'll boot to where you only have stock apps on the phone. OR it boots with a combination of button presses I think.
Any normal reboot should get you out of safe mode, like you did.
I've had that happen a few times over the years and nothing bad has ever happened from it.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
- By joe morgan4 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 21Last Post: Yesterday, 04:29 AM
- By U4icLab in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2014, 02:53 PM
- By U4icLab in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Jason Vella in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:27 AM
- By love of droidz in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 07:57 AM