- 25 Posts
Zagg Glass Screen Protector
Just had this installed after getting the clear SupCase, and was blown away with how clear and resistant it is to scratches and fingerprints. I've had it for over a week in my pocket and it looks EXACTLY like the day I bought it. The glass actually tapers around the screen at the edges. Expensive at $44.99, but well worth it imo.
invisibleSHIELD GLASS Screen Protection | ZAGG
- 04-28-2014, 03:30 AM #2
Re: Zagg Glass Screen Protector
I have one for my Note 3 and it has been the ONLY screen protector that I have kept on my device longer than a few days. It is absolutely perfect and gorgeous. I would recommend it to anyone. Even at such a steep price, its a must have.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3... yeah, it's spectacular!
- 04-28-2014, 09:10 PM #3
- 04-29-2014, 12:02 AM #4
- 04-29-2014, 08:57 AM #5
- 04-29-2014, 09:03 AM #6
- 58 Posts
- 04-29-2014, 09:06 AM #7
- 04-29-2014, 09:08 AM #8
- 04-29-2014, 09:26 AM #9
- 04-29-2014, 10:01 AM #10
- By Poncho76 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2014, 05:03 AM
- By shadowend1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:30 AM
- By Rainbelle in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2014, 01:31 PM
- By XiiDevil Nz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 12:32 AM
- By PsyOr in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:21 PM