Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Zagg Glass Screen Protector

Just had this installed after getting the clear SupCase, and was blown away with how clear and resistant it is to scratches and fingerprints. I've had it for over a week in my pocket and it looks EXACTLY like the day I bought it. The glass actually tapers around the screen at the edges. Expensive at $44.99, but well worth it imo.

invisibleSHIELD GLASS Screen Protection | ZAGG

Default Re: Zagg Glass Screen Protector

I have one for my Note 3 and it has been the ONLY screen protector that I have kept on my device longer than a few days. It is absolutely perfect and gorgeous. I would recommend it to anyone. Even at such a steep price, its a must have.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3... yeah, it's spectacular!
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,698 Global Posts

I got the Nilkin glass and it's pretty good although the fingerprint oleophobic coating doesn't work that great.

Posted via Android Central App

Be warned though, even with a lifetime warranty on the Zagg glass protector, it's gonna cost you $15 plus shipping (~$19 total) to get a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ccota08 View Post
    I keep reading your posts in Bender's voice and it's amazing.

or you can go to the kiosk they have all over (usually the malls) and pay nothing or just pay for the new one to be installed...Ive done it this way
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyway View Post
    Be warned though, even with a lifetime warranty on the Zagg glass protector, it's gonna cost you $15 plus shipping (~$19 total) to get a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Fotoav8r View Post
    Just had this installed after getting the clear SupCase, and was blown away with how clear and resistant it is to scratches and fingerprints. I've had it for over a week in my pocket and it looks EXACTLY like the day I bought it. The glass actually tapers around the screen at the edges. Expensive at $44.99, but well worth it imo.

invisibleSHIELD GLASS Screen Protection | ZAGG
    How thin/thick is the glass? I am currently using a tempered glass screen protector from bodyguardz, and I do love the protection it gives, as well as how clear the screen is, my only gripe really is the thickness of it.

Word of warning to those that may consider the Dot View case or other flip covers. The Zagg Glass screen protector does not allow the case to close all the way.
    Current Devices: Note 4, Moto X, HTC One M8, 2013 Nexus 7

Retired Devices: OnePlus One, Sony Xperia Z2, Nexus 5, LG G3, Note 3, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Droid Eris

Android Addict

Quote Originally Posted by loveleelatina78 View Post
    or you can go to the kiosk they have all over (usually the malls) and pay nothing or just pay for the new one to be installed...Ive done it this way
    Shame my mall is crap and doesn't have one haha

I assume Best Buy would just direct you to the manufacturer, too =\

you can check out this link put your zip and will show you nearest store/kiosk
    Retail Locations | ZAGG
    Quote Originally Posted by raichur0xx0rz View Post
    Shame my mall is crap and doesn't have one haha

I assume Best Buy would just direct you to the manufacturer, too =\

Well I'm in a pretty crappy area so I can assume that we don't have any locations nearby. We only have one mall, one Best Buy