Move an app

Geezerb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure this is off topic but I get some great answers here so her is my question:
I want to move the facebook app from my old HTC Evo4 to this phone. I don't want the newest version (many changes & complaints). Is there an easy way? I do have access to wifi & Bluetooth on both.
Thanks...

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Or go into apps in the settings menu and find Facebook. When you click on it there should be an option to uninstall updates. Unfortunately though it will revert to the version that can installed on the phone from launch day, but at least it isn't the newest update

Posted via Android Central App

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Pull the apk from system and transfer it to your One. Then install it. It is located in data/app

Sent from my Verizon HTC One M8

That wouldn't even work since there is already a fecbook app preinstalled on the m8. It would fail to install. Unless you're rooted of course and uninstalled the fb app.

The only way to get what he wants is to uninstall all updates like already stated.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Geezerb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Not rooted (only had my M8 for 2 days). I currently have the original version of FB. But on my Evo, there is a better version. Isn't there an app that transfers via Bluetooth?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1