Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC ear buds

I am Really impressed with the HTC ear buds that came with the phone. They sound amazing. Guess the upgraded headphone jack helps. Sounds better than my old evo lte with beats audio!

Posted via Android Central App on my HTC One M8

Default Re: HTC ear buds

The in ear buds that came with my M7 were pretty good as well. Currently using them at the moment, really not bad at all. (The ones that came with my HTC "BH S600" Bluetooth headphones, were fantastic. Shame they broke though. I think you can buy them as wired only, they're the ones with black tips instead of the red ones like on the in box buds with the One)

I can't say the same for the headphones that came with my Desire HD and One X+.... Talk about uncomfortable and awful sound.

@Jeff
    Who is your carrier? I did not get earbuds with my new HTC One M8 yesterday at T-Mobile.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus 4, Nexus 7

They are not bad at all. Just wished the One M8 shipped with the headphones with the 3 button controls like the ones the sell on http://www.htc.com/www/accessories/h...eo-headphones/. But I can't complain whenever headphones are included.

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jennfree View Post
    @Jeff
    Who is your carrier? I did not get earbuds with my new HTC One M8 yesterday at T-Mobile.

Really? even the AT&T model comes with earbuds.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

@Jeff

Wow. That sucks. Even Verizon's come with ear buds.
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Verizon

Posted via Android Central App on my HTC One M8

@Jeff

Yeah T-Mobile skipped out on them. Which was really surprising to hear that.

Oh my god!! Thank You!!! Here I was thinking they'd fallen out of my bag somehow when walking out of the T-Mobile store a few weeks ago when I got the phone and noe I realized T-Mobile is just being ****ty. They really do suck sometimes, I'm beginning to suspect they have a bias against HTC. When I walked into the store undecided on whether or not to upgrade my Galaxy S4 to an S5 or an HTC One M8, all the reps could talk about was how the Samsung was the better phone and it included so much more than the M8. They said that the M8 is just pretty but not really user-friendly and all it's really good for is listening to music over the speakers.

Great, so now I've got to keep using my Apple Earpods, I was hoping to get earbuds with volume control functionality, I guess not.

They sound great but feel like crap