- 22 Posts
Is there any way to turn off email contacts in hangouts?
I only want to be able to select contacts from my phone or contacts list. I don't want to be able to select people in my area who have hangouts or from previous emails. I'm afraid I'll accidentally send one to an unattended person.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-30-2014, 01:49 AM #2
Re: Is there any way to turn off email contacts in hangouts?
This can't be done as far as I know. If you're using Hangouts you have to be using an e-mail account by default, and it will display your contacts when sending messages.
You'll just have to be careful with who you're sending it to
- By thehappiestone in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 05-11-2014, 07:13 PM
- By Jax2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2014, 11:32 AM
- By mkaufer05 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:10 AM
- By Andy847 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 07:13 PM
- By basspig in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 07:09 PM