- 2 Posts
I am having a problem with the camera on my M8. When i open the camera the screen is black for 8 to 10 seconds and then the camera shuts back down. i have completely shut down the phone to "reboot" it and tried a factory rest. i am chalking this up to user error before i completely blame the phone!
i took a few pictures the day i got my phone then didnt use the camera for a week or so and now i have this issue.
is anything having the same concerns...or have any suggestions on how to fix this?
- 04-30-2014, 10:50 AM #2
- 04-30-2014, 01:44 PM #4
- By nightjustin in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2015, 09:06 AM
- By hokie_prof in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 06:41 AM
- By Ahmad Sorour in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:36 AM
- By ENERDROID in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2014, 10:04 PM
- By Jasmine Victoria in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:13 PM