HTC one M(
Hi, i just bought the htc one m8, dowloaded the sync app, but when i try to sync with outlook2010 it deletes many records, so i don't trust it. Is there an issue with HTC sync? I just want to sync between my pc and my mobile, no clouds, no online sync with google, outlook.com, etc. Can anybody help me with it? Thank you
- 05-01-2014, 04:43 AM #2
- 05-08-2014, 02:30 PM #5
I don't have any experience with the sync app of HTC on Windows, so I can't help you. Have you tried searching?
Do you use the 64bit version of Outlook?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-08-2014, 05:04 PM #6
- 260 Posts
Re: HTC one M(
Curious why you would go that route? The best solution is to add the email account to the M8. If it is an Exchange account, use active sync.
If data usage is your concern, set the refresh to a long period of time. If contact sync is your issue, upload all the Outlook contacts to your Google account. I have 4 email accounts of various types & they all keep synced.
- By usmc8990 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 19Last Post: 06-02-2014, 03:25 PM
- By Gutawer in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 11:28 PM
- By huskers15 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 19Last Post: 05-11-2014, 04:15 AM
- By jaleelhamidd in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2014, 11:56 AM
- By Robby Robb in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2014, 08:38 AM