Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC M8 now $99.99 at Verizon after I just bought it. Can I get the difference back?

I just ordered this phone Monday for $199 and activated it yesterday. Will I be able to get the price difference or would I need to return it and reorder it?

Default Re: HTC M8 now $99.99 at Verizon after I just bought it. Can I get the difference back?

DAMN, I JUST GOT MINE LAST FRIDAY ! but I paid $189, with a $100 rebate, so I guess its a bit better.

Global Posts
    1,608 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.5 Pro

Default Re: HTC M8 now $99.99 at Verizon after I just bought it. Can I get the difference back?

Quote Originally Posted by dman76 View Post
    I just ordered this phone Monday for $199 and activated it yesterday. Will I be able to get the price difference or would I need to return it and reorder it?
    I'd return and reorder it.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
    Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Actually I called and got transferred back and forth but finally got to the right person and they just put $100 credit on my account.

Haha I LOVE how Verizon does this...love it...
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    15,514 Global Posts

That's a brilliant idea.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dman76 View Post
    You should be able to call and have them refund the $100

Edit: I see you've already done that, glad things worked out!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    College student that spends far too much money on phones.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Yeah after someone in chat told me the only way was to return the phone!