- 34 Posts
Copying files problem
I've installed ES file manager and any time I try to copy a file internal storage to my Sd card I get a copy failed error.
Seems to be the same with Astro file explorer.
However it works I plug the phone into usb and use Windows Explorer.
What gives? Is this an permissions issue?
- 05-01-2014, 04:30 PM #2
Re: Copying files problem
This article might help clear things up for you.
KitKat and SD cards — what's fixed, what's broken and what's misunderstood | Android Central
- 05-02-2014, 12:23 PM #4
- By ttvh06 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2015, 05:23 PM
- By blackdogAC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 24Last Post: 09-08-2014, 06:03 AM
- By RobsterRulz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 06:14 AM
- By Catherine5 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 02:47 PM
- By TRANE in forum Huawei Ascend DReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2014, 02:31 PM