- 26 Posts
Should i get my HTC One M8 replaced? :( Battery stuck at 100%
So my Htc ONE M8 is great. Problem is that I suspect I have a faulty one. one day It wouldn't hold a charge or charge all together so I called htc support and they helped me recalibrate the batter by holding the power/power up and down buttons.. that seems to take the issue but now the charge is stuck at 100%. Im concerned because I was at 64% and after just only 15 minutes its now at 100% and even after unplugging it, it still says 100%.
The screen froze but I was able to turn the screen off but when id turn it back on, still frozen. Whats going on??? Is it beause of impending updates that will eventually come? I don't think none of this is normal??
- 05-01-2014, 10:01 PM #2
- 05-02-2014, 01:12 AM #4
- By beyondthesmile in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 09-07-2014, 05:37 AM
- By WildCatBBN3 in forum AT&TReplies: 10Last Post: 06-03-2014, 11:24 PM
- By Sad SouL in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:10 AM
- By Kathii-Nicole Hernandez Cx in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:47 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 09:32 PM