my M8 experience

kaide Le Blanc

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Wow I thought the M8 was the worse phone I ever had. I was wrong had it for a month on Sprint and had nothing but troubles. Long story short left Sprint for Verizon and everything on this phone works near perfect. I get calls and text and way more realiable service.

Posted via Android Central App

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Crazy how a carrier can ruin a perfectly good phone huh? I'm on AT&T and it's been a complete dream for me

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Wow I thought the M8 was the worse phone I ever had. I was wrong had it for a month on Sprint and had nothing but troubles. Long story short left Sprint for Verizon and everything on this phone works near perfect. I get calls and text and way more realiable service.

Depends of course on where you live, but Verizon works better than Sprint in the DFW metroplex.

Jeff Harris

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I dumped sprint last Friday for Verizon, after 15 years too! Amazing service now! Same price too.....

Posted via Android Central App on my HTC One M8

anon(8734726)

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Verizon may cost more but it seems to work everywhere I go. I travel a lot and have always been able to make a call in some small towns where people on other networks got no signal.

kaide Le Blanc

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah funny think is Sprint Spark suppose to have great service where I live and worked well according to Sprint. Service was extremely poor.