M8 Speakers louder, but "better" than M7 ??
I've enjoyed the HTC One (M7) for over a year now and consider it "the" best phone speakers yet. I bought an M8 and and have enjoyed the speed, Sense 6.0 etc. However, the "boom sound" equalizer is unchangeable when listening through the speakers on the M8 !! I enjoy the "Beats" equalizer on the M7 and being able to turn off and tweak it to my liking. In a side by side test on the same songs, same bit rate etc- I prefer the M7 Sound (even if it is 25% lower in volume) . Is there a way yet to disable the "boom sound" software for speaker playback on the M8? I have heard about the Harmon Kardon special edition coming to Sprint- but I will not be a Sprint customer...
- 05-02-2014, 03:30 PM #2
Re: M8 Speakers louder, but "better" than M7 ??
This came out tonight! There is hope of having a Harmon Kardon AT&T M8:Hack Enables Harman/Kardon Software On All HTC One M8 Handsets
It even flashes the firmware on the audio codec- Anyone have S off and want to try it?
- By mobilecrackers in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2014, 06:49 AM
- By NastyNeil in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2014, 12:32 PM
- By oaklandm in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:19 PM
- By kaide Le Blanc in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:09 PM
- By Skyway in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 11:52 AM