adding second gmail account

tempsc

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi . Love this new phone but want to set it up with four Gmail accounts, not just one. Seems stupid not to be able to simply add accts but assume that there is a way. Anyone found out how?

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, go into settings, and then accounts and sync. Click on Google and you can add as many as you want from there.

Edit: whoops, just go to accounts and sync and there's a plus button at the top to add more accounts.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Preformer19

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi . Love this new phone but want to set it up with four Gmail accounts, not just one. Seems stupid not to be able to simply add accts but assume that there is a way. Anyone found out how?

Settings > Accounts & sync > Plus arrow in the upper right hand corner > Google > Add details for account > Done.

User Unknown2

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Settings > Accounts & sync > Plus arrow in the upper right hand corner > Google > Add details for account > Done.

Will it keep my accounts separate? Or add them all into one? I don't want to respond to an email for business or school account with my personal email (which is my primary on my phone). Thank you!

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Mine are all separate, you actually have to tap the left and select the account you want to view. You can also set up individual notifications for each one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2