- 05-05-2014, 02:27 AM #2
- 05-06-2014, 01:34 AM #4
Re: text and phone contacts dont cross over?
Under the contacts, tap phone book on top. That should bring up all the groups that your contacts are sorted under. It may have been added to one of those.
I always add my contacts to my Google account. Never my phone. So it's always there and not tired to my phone.
Posted via Android Central App on the HTC One M8My cell phone history for the last decade.
2005/2006: Motorola W315, Motorola razr
2007: Motorola W385
2008: HTC shadow
2009/2010: Motorola i335, Motorola i9, Blackbery 8330,
2010: HTC EVO 4G
2011: HTC EVO 3D, HTC rezound
2012: HTC EVO LTE
2014: HTC ONE M8.
- By guitguy11 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2014, 05:50 PM
- By BobR1908 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 40Last Post: 05-07-2014, 07:20 PM
- By abastuba99 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:20 AM
- By kernhills in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:09 PM
- By guitguy11 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 08:29 PM