Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mhunter6378
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need a good Music Program to sync music with Androind on a Mac!!!

Hey guys. i'm planning on getting the HTC One M8 tomorrow and i was wondering if you guys could give me some programs that ya'll use to sync your music, pictures, videos and such on a Mac.

Default Re: Need a good Music Program to sync music with Androind on a Mac!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilguens Joachin View Post
    Hey guys. i'm planning on getting the HTC One M8 tomorrow and i was wondering if you guys could give me some programs that ya'll use to sync your music, pictures, videos and such on a Mac.
    HTC Sync Manager

...plus Google +...

ROM
    ICS 4.0.3

File explorer. As in, you don't need a program. Just drag and drop them. Or use HTC Sync manager.

Sent from my Verizon HTC One M8

Quote Originally Posted by Wilguens Joachin View Post
    On a Mac you have a couple of options for syncing. Htc Sync Manager does a pretty good job once set up for your Mac. You could also get Google music manager for your Mac. It will import all your music and playlists from iTunes and then make it available to you through the Play Music app on your M8. This will stay in constant sync with your iTunes on your Mac and no need to reconnect your phone in order to sync. As for pictures and videos, you can get Picasa for free. It will import all your pictures and videos. You can then set up all your albums to sync privately with web albums through Picasa. All your images and videos will be available to you through the Photos app. And again, they will stay in sync and no need to reconnect to your Mac for syncing. A more manual method can be done with Android File Transfer app for your Mac, this will provide drag and drop capabilities much like a Finder window. You can also drag and drop files with Htc Sync Manager.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ahhh thank you so much guys!!!

Doubletwist. the new HTC Sync manager is a pain. sometimes it sees all of my music, sometimes it doesn't. the old version was much better.