- 1 Posts
Unlocking screen qn on M8
I have set one of my screens to be the home screen in Manage Home screen pages.
I have added a security pattern to unlock the screen.
If I swipe from right to left to unlock it goes to my home screen....great
If I press power button, then up arrow key enter pattern it goes to google voice search page. I've removed this google voice search from the home screen yet it still goes in there. Trying to get it to behave same way as above.
Any suggestions ?
- 05-06-2014, 04:28 AM #2
- 05-06-2014, 12:21 PM #3
Re: Unlocking screen qn on M8
swiping up on the bar at the bottom of the lock screen with the little up carrot in it launches google now (because that's the google now shortcut). if you swipe up on the lock in the middle, or anywhere else on the screen that isn't a launcher bar shortcut, it'll unlock to wherever you were when you turned off the phone (app or home screen). You can also swipe up with the screen off for the same action. Swiping up on one of the launcher bar icons obviously launches that app. swiping right to left with the screen off or from the lock screen unlocks to the your home screen.
Hope that helps.
- By Kyle Lake in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 06:10 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 34Last Post: 06-14-2014, 09:00 PM
- By badelhas in forum HTC One M8Replies: 31Last Post: 05-14-2014, 04:32 AM
- By Philip2096 in forum VodafoneReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 03:36 AM
- By gmsisko1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:45 AM