- 1 Posts
Sound notifications on phone while Bluetooth is paired
I just switched back to android after using iOS for the past several years. When I paired my Bluetooth on the HTC one m8 I get notification sounds on the Bluetooth and the phone itself. If I have the headset on I obviously don't want to get them in both places. Is this a setting on android somewhere or a bug ?
- 05-06-2014, 02:57 PM #2
- 20 Posts
Re: Sound notifications on phone while Bluetooth is paired
Install an app named SoundAbout and un-check the "Notifications to speaker" setting.
Download the app "Tasker" and have your phone automatically set to silent mode when your bluetooth device connects and then silent mode turned off when the bluetooth device disconnects.
- By Sandy Zeloof in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 09-02-2016, 04:43 AM
- By JohnCenaFan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2015, 10:24 AM
- By Omid Rahmany1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2014, 04:19 PM
- By demon09 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad TF701Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 11:48 PM
- By mark5019 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 12:21 PM