Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    NickA's Avatar

    Posts
    1,455 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,515 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    Does anyone know of something that would be like a screen protector that I could put on the back of the phone? I'm not looking for a case or anything like that, and I don't want it to wrap around the sides. I just want a little better grip.

    Now that I think of it, even something that on the sides of the phone would help. I could try cutting up a screen protector but I don't know if it would stick to the metal. Any thoughts?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Does anyone know of something that would be like a screen protector that I could put on the back of the phone? I'm not looking for a case or anything like that, and I don't want it to wrap around the sides. I just want a little better grip.

    Now that I think of it, even something that on the sides of the phone would help. I could try cutting up a screen protector but I don't know if it would stick to the metal. Any thoughts?
    http://www.xtremeguard.com/mobile/Pr...r#.U2kloExOkup

    These are pretty good. Had it on my one m7.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    alyled 
  3. #3  

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by mchockeyvette27 View Post
    HTC One M8 Screen Protector

    These are pretty good. Had it on my one m7.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    There's also a promo code available for them: 80OFF

    I have an Xtremeguard on my M8, but unfortunately the fully body doesn't cover the top/bottom of the phone. Skinomi has protection for the sides if you need it, but the Xtremeguards are a lot cheaper with their promo codes.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by raichur0xx0rz View Post
    There's also a promo code available for them: 80OFF

    I have an Xtremeguard on my M8, but unfortunately the fully body doesn't cover the top/bottom of the phone. Skinomi has protection for the sides if you need it, but the Xtremeguards are a lot cheaper with their promo codes.
    Whoops yeah I forgot to mention that. The promo codes are awesome. Makes everything so dang cheep. I had the full body on my m7 and it worked great.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  5. #5  
    alyled's Avatar

    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by mchockeyvette27 View Post
    HTC One M8 Screen Protector

    These are pretty good. Had it on my one m7.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for posting this. I just ordered the Full Body kit. No problems using the promo code.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by alyled View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I just ordered the Full Body kit. No problems using the promo code.
    Sweet! Glad that helped.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  7. #7  

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    Best Skins Ever also makes on for the M8. I have used their products on other phones and they are great quality.

    HTC One 2014 M8 Skin | Screen+Body Protection | Best Skins Ever
  8. #8  

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    I'm using the Skinomi full body skin. Pretty good product except the bottom piece (around the charging port) is already starting to come un-peeled, and I've only had it for like two weeks. I'll eventually peel it all the way off and use it like that, but they do have a lifetime warranty so maybe they'll send me a new one

    Posted via Android Central App
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccota08 View Post
    I keep reading your posts in Bender's voice and it's amazing.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    They will. I had a carbon fiber skin from them fo.rt my Asus Infinity. Left a review on Amazon that they weren't happy with. They contacted me and sent a new one free of charge.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    If you are just looking to cover the back then why don't you use the case that comes with the box ? It's what I'm using

    Posted via Android Central App
  11. #11  
    Lodingi's Avatar

    Posts
    554 Posts
    Global Posts
    874 Global Posts

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by AlejandroPH View Post
    If you are just looking to cover the back then why don't you use the case that comes with the box ? It's what I'm using

    Posted via Android Central App
    Please elaborate.

    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  12. #12  

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    bestskinsever are okay, but they are nearly impossible to install

    Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)
  13. #13  

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Lodingi View Post
    Please elaborate.

    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    International variants of the M8 came with a basic TPU ( or silicone?) case. Carrier variants in the US do not have that case included.

    ---

    But the OP already said they didn't want a case, so suggesting for him to use a case is kind of pointless =\
  14. #14  
    alyled's Avatar

    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

    Default Re: "Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

    I have just received and installed my Extremeguard full body kit. Installation was very easy and maybe took me about 10 minutes for both the front and the back. I watched a tutorial video on YouTube beforehand. The screen protector and back protector are still curing, But so far it looks really good, no bubbles nothing like that.

Similar Threads

  1. kind of in a dilemma
    By Lambertoid in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 06:24 PM
  2. DCIM folder corrupted on SD Card on two different phones
    By GNemes in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 02:27 AM
  3. Sound notifications on phone while Bluetooth is paired
    By josh hershberger in forum HTC One (M8)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 02:57 PM
  4. i hemmed and hawed about which phone
    By mark5019 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions