Does anyone know of something that would be like a screen protector that I could put on the back of the phone? I'm not looking for a case or anything like that, and I don't want it to wrap around the sides. I just want a little better grip.

Now that I think of it, even something that on the sides of the phone would help. I could try cutting up a screen protector but I don't know if it would stick to the metal. Any thoughts?
    05-06-2014 01:02 PM
    Does anyone know of something that would be like a screen protector that I could put on the back of the phone? I'm not looking for a case or anything like that, and I don't want it to wrap around the sides. I just want a little better grip.

Now that I think of it, even something that on the sides of the phone would help. I could try cutting up a screen protector but I don't know if it would stick to the metal. Any thoughts?
    http://www.xtremeguard.com/mobile/Pr...r#.U2kloExOkup

These are pretty good. Had it on my one m7.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    alyled likes this.
    05-06-2014 01:11 PM
    HTC One M8 Screen Protector

There's also a promo code available for them: 80OFF

I have an Xtremeguard on my M8, but unfortunately the fully body doesn't cover the top/bottom of the phone. Skinomi has protection for the sides if you need it, but the Xtremeguards are a lot cheaper with their promo codes.
    05-06-2014 01:19 PM
    There's also a promo code available for them: 80OFF

I have an Xtremeguard on my M8, but unfortunately the fully body doesn't cover the top/bottom of the phone. Skinomi has protection for the sides if you need it, but the Xtremeguards are a lot cheaper with their promo codes.
    Whoops yeah I forgot to mention that. The promo codes are awesome. Makes everything so dang cheep. I had the full body on my m7 and it worked great.

05-06-2014 01:22 PM
    HTC One M8 Screen Protector

Thanks for posting this. I just ordered the Full Body kit. No problems using the promo code.
    05-06-2014 01:51 PM
    Thanks for posting this. I just ordered the Full Body kit. No problems using the promo code.
    Sweet! Glad that helped.

05-06-2014 02:07 PM
    Best Skins Ever also makes on for the M8. I have used their products on other phones and they are great quality.

HTC One 2014 M8 Skin | Screen+Body Protection | Best Skins Ever
    05-06-2014 02:20 PM
    I'm using the Skinomi full body skin. Pretty good product except the bottom piece (around the charging port) is already starting to come un-peeled, and I've only had it for like two weeks. I'll eventually peel it all the way off and use it like that, but they do have a lifetime warranty so maybe they'll send me a new one

Posted via Android Central App
    05-06-2014 02:37 PM
    They will. I had a carbon fiber skin from them fo.rt my Asus Infinity. Left a review on Amazon that they weren't happy with. They contacted me and sent a new one free of charge.
    05-07-2014 04:37 PM
    If you are just looking to cover the back then why don't you use the case that comes with the box ? It's what I'm using

05-07-2014 07:19 PM
    If you are just looking to cover the back then why don't you use the case that comes with the box ? It's what I'm using

Please elaborate.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    05-07-2014 07:46 PM
    bestskinsever are okay, but they are nearly impossible to install

Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)
    05-07-2014 09:35 PM
    Please elaborate.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    International variants of the M8 came with a basic TPU ( or silicone?) case. Carrier variants in the US do not have that case included.

---

But the OP already said they didn't want a case, so suggesting for him to use a case is kind of pointless =\
    05-08-2014 08:39 AM
    I have just received and installed my Extremeguard full body kit. Installation was very easy and maybe took me about 10 minutes for both the front and the back. I watched a tutorial video on YouTube beforehand. The screen protector and back protector are still curing, But so far it looks really good, no bubbles nothing like that.
    05-11-2014 02:54 PM