"Screen" Protector For Back Of Phone

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of something that would be like a screen protector that I could put on the back of the phone? I'm not looking for a case or anything like that, and I don't want it to wrap around the sides. I just want a little better grip.

Now that I think of it, even something that on the sides of the phone would help. I could try cutting up a screen protector but I don't know if it would stick to the metal. Any thoughts?

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of something that would be like a screen protector that I could put on the back of the phone? I'm not looking for a case or anything like that, and I don't want it to wrap around the sides. I just want a little better grip.

Now that I think of it, even something that on the sides of the phone would help. I could try cutting up a screen protector but I don't know if it would stick to the metal. Any thoughts?

http://www.xtremeguard.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=HTC-One-M8-Screen-Protector#.U2kloExOkup

These are pretty good. Had it on my one m7.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
HTC One M8 Screen Protector

These are pretty good. Had it on my one m7.

There's also a promo code available for them: 80OFF

I have an Xtremeguard on my M8, but unfortunately the fully body doesn't cover the top/bottom of the phone. Skinomi has protection for the sides if you need it, but the Xtremeguards are a lot cheaper with their promo codes.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
There's also a promo code available for them: 80OFF

I have an Xtremeguard on my M8, but unfortunately the fully body doesn't cover the top/bottom of the phone. Skinomi has protection for the sides if you need it, but the Xtremeguards are a lot cheaper with their promo codes.

Whoops yeah I forgot to mention that. The promo codes are awesome. Makes everything so dang cheep. I had the full body on my m7 and it worked great.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Skinomi full body skin. Pretty good product except the bottom piece (around the charging port) is already starting to come un-peeled, and I've only had it for like two weeks. I'll eventually peel it all the way off and use it like that, but they do have a lifetime warranty so maybe they'll send me a new one

Posted via Android Central App

Runnin_it

May 13, 2010
Visit site
They will. I had a carbon fiber skin from them fo.rt my Asus Infinity. Left a review on Amazon that they weren't happy with. They contacted me and sent a new one free of charge.

AlejandroPH

May 2, 2014
Visit site
If you are just looking to cover the back then why don't you use the case that comes with the box ? It's what I'm using

Posted via Android Central App

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Please elaborate.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
International variants of the M8 came with a basic TPU ( or silicone?) case. Carrier variants in the US do not have that case included.

---

But the OP already said they didn't want a case, so suggesting for him to use a case is kind of pointless =\

alyled

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I have just received and installed my Extremeguard full body kit. Installation was very easy and maybe took me about 10 minutes for both the front and the back. I watched a tutorial video on YouTube beforehand. The screen protector and back protector are still curing, But so far it looks really good, no bubbles nothing like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane