- 50 Posts
What is ok to disable in bloatware on the M8?
I use between 62%-87% of ram with 350 apps on my phone.. But when I had the HTC one S with 1gb of ram I was still using 80% ram with 350 apps on that phone... My M8 is not lagging at all but I'm afraid this will become a problem in the future... Can I disable some bloatware? If so which ones? Or am I doing something wrong?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-07-2014, 01:14 PM #2
Re: What is ok to disable in bloatware on the M8?
Ignore the RAM usage. When Android is using RAM it's good.. Unused RAM does nothing for you and clearing it actually can hurt your battery life. The system will automatically free up space in the RAM if an active app needs more.
This is a good article. http://www.androidcentral.com/ram-wh...-shouldnt-care
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 05-07-2014, 01:19 PM #3
- By pepejjla in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 16Last Post: 01-19-2015, 07:36 PM
- By Lodingi in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2014, 10:19 PM
- By icellphones32 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2014, 05:56 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:28 PM
- By mkcapture in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 11:21 AM