What is your average battery life?

quarrymanpaul

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I still think I'm not getting the life from my battery I was hoping for.

What do you guys get for average life and active time?

atazurer.jpg

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Those stats don't look like they are from a full charge (it says 1 h 35 m active) so you charged in between. Charge to full, use it , then post what you are getting.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

quarrymanpaul

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Ignore the recent stats, I charged it earlier today when it was around 50%.

Look at the average per complete charge section, it shows stats since April 11. How does this compare for you?

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Stats good to me. I average around 5 hours screen time and 20 hours before charging on average depends on my apps or what I'm doing while my screen is on. Not sure why people are freaking out in general about battery on the forums. Maybe because some posts display crazy stats but no one is the same on the settings or usage so it all will vary. My thing is this.
Do you get through your day from when you wake up till you go to bed again at night? If so then don't worry about it

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Ignore the recent stats, I charged it earlier today when it was around 50%.

Look at the average per complete charge section, it shows stats since April 11. How does this compare for you?

If we are going off that then you're fine... Average 6 hours or more of screen time is just fine.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

cheenusrivel

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am new to forum and my first posting.. I just share my battery usage..I bought my M8 on last Friday.. I don't know whether my bettery going gud or okay..usually I charge my phone at 9pm and it will be fully charged by 12am midnight, then I take off from charging and leave it. When I saw it in morning by 8am will be arounf 85%. Then after whole day use (Whatsapp, candy crush, viber, some calls ,FB etc) not full time use just moderate. it will be around 10% at 8 o clock. Screen time will be around 4hours avg. I think, battery is not up to gud level like others. Please give me comment whether it is working as it is or not

Posted via Android Central App

Harime

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I get a day and a half of usage with medium usage.

I use around 1h30m of Spotify every day while going and coming back from work, plus Facebook/Twitter/Flipboard while I'm on the public transport.

Added to that, some calls, whatsapps and web browsing.

I am very happy with a day and a half battery life for the usage I give it.

AussieAndroid

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Haven't been able to run my battery flat yet. And I consider myself quite a heavy user (no games though, business and social media purposes mainly).

I would say this phone has the longest runtime out of any phone I've ever used. I've had to compromise with every other phone by managing my sync'ing and limiting what was turned on or not. With the M8, I have everything on and syncing as often as I want. I don't have to compromise on anything and it always lasts my required 16hr day with plenty of juice to spare.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1