HTC branding peeling off.

JC101

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Wow. I would go berserk lol.

From a company like HTC you would think they would replace a phone with such an issue.

G3

lol I've heard some people who got it replaced when they insisted but the thing is I'm not in the US so I'd have to send it and that's a lot of work for some stickers so I didn't bother much and removed them all, doesn't looks bad that way either

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
lol I've heard some people who got it replaced when they insisted but the thing is I'm not in the US so I'd have to send it and that's a lot of work for some stickers so I didn't bother much and removed them all, doesn't looks bad that way either

Neither do I live in the US. But HTC ain't a US located company. So I gues they need to send it out as well.

I would just demand a New phone. You just paid big money for a phone tho.

G3

Ben Turney-white

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Hello, my case is even stranger! The T and the C is fine, but the H is melting off... And i don't mean the glue melting and the H falling out, the plastic that the H is made out off has literally turned to jelly and it wears away when i brush my finger over it. All i can think is it must have come into contact with a weird cleaning chemical or something, unless it got really hot when it was charging?

smcolbert

May 22, 2011
Visit site
More than likely, the letter itself is already gone, and you are just feeling the melted adhesive underneath.

I went ahead and just took all my letters off. It's cooler that way, anyway.

bskin8

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine peeled within the first month and looked like OP's pic. Took a fine tipped paint brush and painted myself. Looks ok.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 666939.jpg
    666939.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair