I know that when taking a Zoe, the phone captures a 3 second video and 20 pictures. Is there a setting on the phone so that it only saves the 3 second video and not all 20 pictures? Otherwise, the phone fills up very quickly with multiple photos.
- 05-09-2014, 04:33 PM #2
The video is made up of the still pictures, it's not either or. So no, you can't. I believe it saves it in a way that won't take up a bunch of storage, in the m7 this was the case and they patched it with sense 5.5. Also you can hold down the shutter button for a little bit until it says locked, and then you have unlimited Zoes
Posted via Android Central App
When I had my M7 I used to manually delete the photos and just keep the Zoe's. Removing the photos did not hurt the Zoe.
For me it's just trying to keep the gallery clean. If I take 5 Zoe's I get 100 pictures.
I was just looking for an automated solution.
- 05-10-2014, 09:57 PM #4
I don't think so. I clicked the zoe button and the phone took a 3 second video. When I opened the gallery app, I have the video and the 20 pictures. I am just wondering if there is an automatic setting to delete the photos and only keep the video. Saves the time of manual deletion.
- 05-14-2014, 10:55 AM #6
- 05-14-2014, 07:21 PM #8
- 05-14-2014, 09:35 PM #9
- 05-14-2014, 09:37 PM #10
- By AlejandroPH in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:38 PM
- By ccsmarkm in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2014, 07:24 AM
- By jrsnively1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 04:56 AM
- By ihsaaan in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2014, 06:13 PM
- By HardMack in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 08:28 PM