- 2 Posts
HTC One (M8) Issues with Bluetooth
Okay I am getting a bit frustrated as I love this phone except for the nightmare I am
I have even installed Android Revoluation HD in hopes it would solve the problem.
But my bluetooth keeps dropping its connection on my blueant q3 v1.42 headset and also my bluetooth in my 2011 Kia Koup.
It will stay connected until I start playing music - the it would last a few seconds and drop the connection.
I didn't backup my original rom - so unsure what I need to do to get it back to the unlocked internal rom version if I have to send it back to HTC as faulty.
Is anyone else having this problem and how did you resolve it?
- 05-10-2014, 03:18 PM #2
Re: HTC One (M8) Issues with Bluetooth
Im on a T-Mobile Stock M8 and so far have had no issues with my BT and streaming music.
Ive used a Radio Shack LIT speaker, JBL Flip speaker and Motorola S305 with no issues.
I do have a Parrot CK3100 in my truck that i use for calls and the last few calls did have some audio issues but i have not trouble shot that.
- By mlb11theshow in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:28 PM
- By Prince Coulibaly in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 02:55 PM
- By huehuehuee in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 07:57 AM
- By Robelo90 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:27 PM
- By dgcamero in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 12:06 PM