- 2 Posts
Camara flash too bright
I wonder if anyone can help me. When I take a photo with my M8 indoors say in a bar I'm finding the flash that comes on a couple of seconds before the photo is taken is so bright it's causing people to squint or have there eyes closed altogether in the photo. I presume it is to stop red eye. Is there anyway to switch this option off?
- 05-10-2014, 08:38 AM #2
Re: Camara flash too bright
The phone does that so that it can focus properly before taking the shot. I looked around and couldn't find a way to turn it off.
You might want to try the official google camera app. Maybe it or a 3rd party app can turn that off?
- 05-10-2014, 12:58 PM #4
- 05-10-2014, 01:25 PM #5My cell phone history for the last decade.
2005/2006: Motorola W315, Motorola razr
2007: Motorola W385
2008: HTC shadow
2009/2010: Motorola i335, Motorola i9, Blackbery 8330,
2010: HTC EVO 4G
2011: HTC EVO 3D, HTC rezound
2012: HTC EVO LTE
2014: HTC ONE M8.
- 05-10-2014, 09:56 PM #6
- By Lionsandtigers in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:46 PM
- By SonDan in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2014, 02:29 PM
- By Anthony Jr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 02:05 PM
- By sky147 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:56 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:03 AM