Moto X to M8

THARD11

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Just moved to ATT using my V Moto X works ok but no LTE. Looking at the M8 and my biggest concern is the size of the phone coming from the X. Has anyone moved from the X to the M8 here and how as the transition to larger size been? Also do you miss the active display. Thanks for the help.

jeffdanger

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I moved from an X to an M8 and so far I like the transition. Biggest difference is the height of the phone but the great screen, SD card support and speed make up for this, not to mention it's the Iphone quality of Android phones. I don't think there is another Android phone that's comparable to the level of quality and looks this phone has. Also, I like the screen double tap to turn it on--it's all I use.

thepurpleturtle

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I moved from an X to an M8 and so far I like the transition. Biggest difference is the height of the phone but the great screen, SD card support and speed make up for this, not to mention it's the Iphone quality of Android phones. I don't think there is another Android phone that's comparable to the level of quality and looks this phone has. Also, I like the screen double tap to turn it on--it's all I use.

How's the battery life compared to the m8

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

THARD11

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I did get the M8 and I can tell you tonight how it is compared to the X today will be my first "real" day with the phone. 1 thing I have noticed is that the reception for calls is not quite as good as the X. At my home I never had any problems with the X and I am having people tell me I am breaking up with the M8.

THARD11

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I will have to say the battery life with the M8 is pretty good. At 11PM last night still had about 45% left, usually the X was down to about 20% by then.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463