Device Drivers keep failing installation! HELP!

hodie63

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I tried to unlock my bootloader using the tool kit . I ran into a simular issue when downloading the drivers, my error message was a compatibility issue, ( the drivers are compatible with windows 8) I am running windows 7 and i am wondering if this is the issue? I dont know what windows you are running might make a difference. Keep us posted.

Last edited:

mikeyl101

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I was able to unlock the bootloader. What I had to do was put my phone into recovery mode (vol down/power button) and the drivers suddenly installed successfully. I was then able to do the whole unlocker process and everything worked out. However I still can't get the drivers to install in normal sync mode. I don't really need the htc sync anyway as my phone can still transfer files as a hard drive. Also I FYI I had problems using almost all the how to guides I could find so I used this guy's video on youtube. He had some good tips on how to enter some info into the command log (or whatever it's called). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yo4eoCfxmE Hope this helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma