Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do i set my notifications to always vibrate instead of being silent?

So on my M8 the only option I can find is silent. But when I have that selected it doesn't vibrate when I get texts. How do I set it so that notifications only give a vibration?
    I'm gonna get flak but I'd rather have Sense over Stock Android for my daily driver.

Default Re: How do i set my notifications to always vibrate instead of being silent?

Quote Originally Posted by CannedBullets View Post
    So on my M8 the only option I can find is silent. But when I have that selected it doesn't vibrate when I get texts. How do I set it so that notifications only give a vibration?
    When you use the volume down button, the very last option is vibrate.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Default Re: How do i set my notifications to always vibrate instead of being silent?

I would like my HTC One to vibrate whether or not the volume is on or off. If I by accident bump the volume button, the vibrate mode is off and subsequently I miss calls and texts. I want vibrate to be permanently on... There needs to be a VIBRATE ALL preference.