- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
switching from Blacbery
i have just switched from Blackberry 9900 to HTC One M8. my BB is hanged and not booting but did take a device switch back up of the device on my external SD card when it was on last time. how can i sync the data back on my new HTC ? would love to get few advices on this.
- 05-11-2014, 08:43 AM #2
Re: switching from Blacbery
What type of data do you want to transfer? Messages? Contacts? If contacts, are they saved in Google or yahoo or Outlook or something? This info will help with recommendations.
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
- By Niko Prawira in forum Google+Replies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2015, 02:42 PM
- By thof68 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2014, 04:57 PM
- By academy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:42 PM
- By Graeme_B in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 06:15 PM
- By DrAkO82 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2014, 09:56 AM