Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP! HTC One Won't Open!!! I Don't know what i did wrong T_T Please Help!

So I was updating my apps and suddenly my phone freezes and eventually went blackout. After these things the phone now won't open. I tried charging it but it wont respond. I tried to press the power button + lower volume button + lit the light sensor but it's no use. please anyone help me

Default Re: HELP! HTC One Won't Open!!! I Don't know what i did wrong T_T Please Help!

Did you try power and volume up?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HELP! HTC One Won't Open!!! I Don't know what i did wrong T_T Please Help!

Thanks your for your reply.
    I tried holding down the volume up + power button for 3 minutes but nothing happened. T_T

Do you have USB debugging turned on? Plug it in your computer and try adb reboot (assuming you have ADB).
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Hi, Thanks again for the reply. I installed adb reboot. but the sad thing is.... i don't think I've set the USB debug on