- 05-11-2014, 07:15 PM #2
I use Google + all the time on all my devices. I have never had it effect the battery life. I would say you should need fine. I wonder what the problem was with your nexus though. That seems strange. Good luck.
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
- 05-11-2014, 08:24 PM #4
- 05-11-2014, 08:32 PM #5
No issues here. Though ice disabled that silly app. Can't stand the service. Hope it does get killed off.
Posted via Android Central App on the HTC One M8My cell phone history for the last decade.
2005/2006: Motorola W315, Motorola razr
2007: Motorola W385
2008: HTC shadow
2009/2010: Motorola i335, Motorola i9, Blackbery 8330,
2010: HTC EVO 4G
2011: HTC EVO 3D, HTC rezound
2012: HTC EVO LTE
2014: HTC ONE M8.
- By blapaglia in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2014, 07:21 AM
- By bontjes in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2014, 07:05 PM
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2014, 11:10 AM
- By jsting76 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:03 PM
- By InGrazAT in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 11:37 AM