Is it safe to disable Message+?
So Verizon versions have a bloatware SMS app called Message+. I use the default SMS app from HTC, would it be safe to disable Message+?I'm gonna get flak but I'd rather have Sense over Stock Android for my daily driver.
- 05-12-2014, 05:00 AM #2
Re: Is it safe to disable Message+?
Yep. Any software not by htc or Google and that you did not install, just Uninstall or disable.
Posted via Android Central App on the HTC One M8My cell phone history for the last decade.
2005/2006: Motorola W315, Motorola razr
2007: Motorola W385
2008: HTC shadow
2009/2010: Motorola i335, Motorola i9, Blackbery 8330,
2010: HTC EVO 4G
2011: HTC EVO 3D, HTC rezound
2012: HTC EVO LTE
2014: HTC ONE M8.
- 05-12-2014, 07:08 AM #3
- By woahohkelsey in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 07-27-2015, 02:08 AM
- By xstinkyx in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2015, 01:25 PM
- By Rob James3532 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 10:08 AM
- By natathaphol in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:59 PM
- By madkiwis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 09:32 AM