Keeping the phone in your pocket and keeping it clean

anon(8734726)

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I have a case on this phone and a glass screen protector. I always keep this in my front pocket and try not to put it in the pocket with my keys but even if I forget, the screen protector will save it from scratches. Also, I always keep the glass side toward my leg. Anyways, the phone still gathers dust and lint from being in a pocket, especially around the edges of the case and screen protector. I am just wondering if there is like a sleeve type of case or anything else people put it in while it is in their pocket just to keep all the lint out.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I keep mine in my pocket with no screen protector or case and it's very clean and free of scratches. If you have a plethora of pocket lint, try turning them inside out and using a lint roller.

I keep the glass side away from my leg so I can hear the speakers easier.

Also make a rule for yourself; keys only go in the right (or left) pocket, every time, and the phone goes in the opposite one. After a couple weeks, you won't even have to think about it. Being right handed, I keep mine in the left front pocket so I'm less likely to hit it with something I might be holding in my right hand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol