- 270 Posts
lag during pattern unnlock
it's my 14th day owning m8. it's been fliud, non-lag expereience so far ... until today.
after drawing my pattern to unlock the screen, the pattern line would get stuck about 80%~90% before the line is fully drawn... and then it would lag for a bit before unlocking.
anyone experiencing this?
- 05-13-2014, 02:50 AM #2
- 05-15-2014, 03:27 AM #3
Re: lag during pattern unnlock
This section might be hidden on some phones, but it’s very easy to access. On many phones, you just have to open a certain page in the settings and tap a button seven times. Use Google to figure out how to enable Developer options on your phone if it’s currently hidden (for example, search “enable developer options HTC One”).
Once you have access to Developer options, simply scroll until you find the following three settings, which may be located on the main screen or within an “Advanced” subsection:
Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale
Tapping each of the three aforementioned settings will reveal that it’s set to “1x” by default. If you want to speed up your phone or tablet dramatically, simply change each of those three settings to “.5x” — that’s it.
- By srfoot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:37 AM
- By jam3s121 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2014, 08:47 AM
- By hawkeye680 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 09:31 PM
- By goggy59 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:04 PM
- By LeoRex in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 09:45 AM