HTC One (M8) Bluetooth Issues
So if I pause my BT headset (S11 Flex) for say 10 mins, when I press the play button again, the player shows that music is playing but I can't hear it. I have to turn the headset off and on again before it reconnects. If it is only for a few minutes it picks up like normal. I tried on my old M7 and it works fine no matter how long it's been paused... So assuming it's related to the m8. Also I noticed that bt is always visible. I used to have the option to make it visible for an allotted time. Any workarounds for this?
Sent from my 831C using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-13-2014, 08:49 AM #2
Re: HTC One (M8) Bluetooth Issues
I am having similar issues with my VW BT. Sometimes I will experience the same issue you are experiencing. I play music, it shows playing on the phone, but no media playing in the car, and the car doesn't even show it is playing. I also have trouble from time to time with voice dialing through the car. Must be something flaky with BT across the board. If I disconnect and reconnect it often fixed the issue. Any workarounds would be great. I am on VZW and it seem to have gotten worse after the last update.
- By cdahncke in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 06-13-2014, 07:17 AM
- By Wynnsman in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 08:26 AM
- By Sean Burns1 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2014, 04:47 PM
- By Nicky_Rizzles in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:33 PM
- By droidman2177 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:24 PM