Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One (M8) Bluetooth Issues

So if I pause my BT headset (S11 Flex) for say 10 mins, when I press the play button again, the player shows that music is playing but I can't hear it. I have to turn the headset off and on again before it reconnects. If it is only for a few minutes it picks up like normal. I tried on my old M7 and it works fine no matter how long it's been paused... So assuming it's related to the m8. Also I noticed that bt is always visible. I used to have the option to make it visible for an allotted time. Any workarounds for this?

Sent from my 831C using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: HTC One (M8) Bluetooth Issues

I am having similar issues with my VW BT. Sometimes I will experience the same issue you are experiencing. I play music, it shows playing on the phone, but no media playing in the car, and the car doesn't even show it is playing. I also have trouble from time to time with voice dialing through the car. Must be something flaky with BT across the board. If I disconnect and reconnect it often fixed the issue. Any workarounds would be great. I am on VZW and it seem to have gotten worse after the last update.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC One (M8) Bluetooth Issues

Quote Originally Posted by HighOnHops View Post
    I am having similar issues with my VW BT. Sometimes I will experience the same issue you are experiencing. I play music, it shows playing on the phone, but no media playing in the car, and the car doesn't even show it is playing. I also have trouble from time to time with voice dialing through the car. Must be something flaky with BT across the board. If I disconnect and reconnect it often fixed the issue. Any workarounds would be great. I am on VZW and it seem to have gotten worse after the last update.
    I read somewhere that closing recent apps helps this issue. I tried it prior to playing my audio and it appeared to work...give it a try. I hope this is fixed Soon.

Sent from my 831C using AC Forums mobile app