- 05-13-2014, 10:01 AM #2
- 05-13-2014, 10:04 AM #3
- 1,120 Posts
Re: power button off
That sounds like the message you get if you hold the power button down for 7+ seconds, like you would do a force reboot on an old HTC device. Now you get that window telling you how to do it on current ones.
You have a case? Take it out of the case and see if the issue resolves. I have had to cutout ports on cases in the past.
- 05-13-2014, 01:59 PM #5
- 05-13-2014, 03:06 PM #7
- By mauiman1959 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:52 PM
- By mpcook in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:13 AM
- By sethgoldstein in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2014, 08:30 AM
- By kolok in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 08:19 AM
- By callihan_44 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:43 AM