- 05-13-2014, 08:44 PM #2
- 05-14-2014, 07:35 PM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: Custom App Icons in the Lock Screen?
I use an app called Icon Changer on my M7. You choose the app icon you want to change with any icon pack you downloaded and it puts it on your home screen. Then I move the icon into my dock and now it is on my locksceen. Running stock sense so I'm sure you will have to do the changes in the stock launcher for it to work.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-14-2014, 07:48 PM #4
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 36Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:10 PM
- By Magicman08 in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:04 PM
- By jetfixer01 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:36 AM
- By Suman Saru in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 07:34 PM
- By ViolentAJ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 07:16 PM