Any been able to get ADM working on the M8?
I feel like I've gone through a ton of settings - but when I log into https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager it reads, "No active devices"
yet when I go into the ADM on my M8, it has a nice blue dot exactly where I am (well - my phone I guess). The bottom quarter of the screen is white though with a circle spinning. I'm using the most precise location setting (incl. gps).
- 05-14-2014, 10:53 PM #2
- 05-15-2014, 10:36 AM #4
Re: Any been able to get ADM working on the M8?
When I pull up device manager on my M8 - it shows me where I am. When I pull up the ADM site to see the same - it just says I don't have any active devices - like the phone hasn't registered with the service yet.
- 05-15-2014, 11:02 AM #6
- 05-15-2014, 02:11 PM #9
- By jesse_h in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2015, 11:18 PM
- By cpong13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2015, 11:06 AM
- By Grimbot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:36 AM
- By Katie Rose2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2014, 09:41 PM
- By deni1976 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:17 AM