Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dty06
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just got the Spigen Slim Case! Any other accessories?

I just got my Spigen Slim Case, ordered from Amazon... and wow, what can i say, it is a great case! Usually cases take away from the beauty of a phone, but this case was designed with such precision that it really makes the phone look even better! I got the champagne gold one for $32 with 2 day shipping! Ill post a link for those who are interested, but do you guys know of any other cool accessories that compliment the M8?

http://www.amazon.ca/CUSHION-Spigen-...1-20&m1k=vb_ac

Default Re: Just got the Spigen Slim Case! Any other accessories?

Glad to hear the case is good quality, I'm looking at that case myself for when I get my One M8. It's cheaper from Amazon for those of us in the States I think (not 100% sure about the conversion, but it's pretty close if I remember correctly) so I was a bit cautious about buying it due to its relative cheap price tag, but the case does look great in the pictures and preserves the form, as you said, which is why I was interested in it.

Will probably buy this to have it ready for when I get my phone.
    Hashu Rahim likes this.

Just read in the Amazon link you posted that it's not compatible for tv remote use???
    If that's the case, then I'll have to pass. It is a nice looking case though!

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by skeezix1970 View Post
    Just read in the Amazon link you posted that it's not compatible for tv remote use???
    If that's the case, then I'll have to pass. It is a nice looking case though!

Posted via Android Central App
    True & the reason I avoided the Spigen cases.

Global Posts
    1,647 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

I'm thinking of getting that case. Is it well worth the money?

Posted via Android Central App on the HTC One M8
    My cell phone history for the last decade.

2005/2006: Motorola W315, Motorola razr
    2007: Motorola W385
    2008: HTC shadow
    2009/2010: Motorola i335, Motorola i9, Blackbery 8330,
    2010: HTC EVO 4G
    2011: HTC EVO 3D, HTC rezound
    2012: HTC EVO LTE
    2014: HTC ONE M8.

I just got my Speigen in the mail today. I'm not really a case guy, but I do need one for when I'm at work outside and don't want to drop it. This case is great, fits perfectly, snug, and isn't too bulky, yet I feel it would be very safe if I dropped it. Yes, it does block the IR port. However, like I said, I only use it at work, so when I'm at home I take the case off anyway. My only other complaint is my headphones (Sennheiser) do not fit into the headphone port with this case. the rubber is just barely too thick to allow the cable to fully seat. Kind of a deal breaker for me, since I listen to music at work. But the case is perfect otherwise, so I'm not sure if I'll return it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by sitlet View Post
    I just got my Speigen in the mail today. I'm not really a case guy, but I do need one for when I'm at work outside and don't want to drop it. This case is great, fits perfectly, snug, and isn't too bulky, yet I feel it would be very safe if I dropped it. Yes, it does block the IR port. However, like I said, I only use it at work, so when I'm at home I take the case off anyway. My only other complaint is my headphones (Sennheiser) do not fit into the headphone port with this case. the rubber is just barely too thick to allow the cable to fully seat. Kind of a deal breaker for me, since I listen to music at work. But the case is perfect otherwise, so I'm not sure if I'll return it or not.
    I bought Bluetooth headphones. No more plug problems. Might want to give it a try?

Sent from my HTC One M8

I have the same case, and yes, it DOES block the IR blaster. I actually do not use the remote function at all. I used to, then after awhile, I found it more work for me and less exciting.
    I'd like to mention, I have no issues with headphones. It is likely dependent upon the brand. I use my iPhone headphones, and it fits perfectly, AND fully seated.
    All in all, VERY attractive case (champaign gold), and protected on the go. If I do use the remote, I sit back on the couch, polish my phone, and let it breath without the case, all while watching TV, or playing my PS4 or Xbox One.