- 327 Posts
SD Card issues?
Hey everyone, I'm getting the One M8 in about 10 days, and I've been doing my due diligence in making this decision. But I have read that the One M8 (and all other KitKat phones) have issues with SD cards, specifically in writing to them. I have a 16GB SD card that I would like to transfer to my new One M8 when I get it, but what are the issues (if any) in actually using it? I understand a software update would (eventually) fix the issue, but for now how are the problems with this?
Thanks for any input!
- 05-14-2014, 05:16 PM #2
- 05-14-2014, 06:32 PM #3
- 05-14-2014, 06:35 PM #4
- 327 Posts
Re: SD Card issues?
Okay, that doesn't sound like such a big deal, then. I guess I see the point of it from an anti-malware standpoint, but I really wish they gave the users some better control over being able to turn that feature on/off.
Regardless, still very excited to get this phone. Such a big upgrade from my very, very out-dated LG Lucid. This thing can't go through a day on a battery charge, and that's with the extended 3000 mah battery.
- 05-14-2014, 08:48 PM #6
- By lmarano21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 53Last Post: 01-28-2016, 10:47 AM
- By PokeDroid in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 05-19-2014, 06:12 PM
- By gergsnomis in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 04:18 PM
- By alb28 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 02:54 PM
- By Barry Test in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 02:51 PM