How do I transfer apps from a microSD card to my One M8?
So the stuff I want to transfer is from my old phone. I wanted to transfer some save data from my Razr to my M8 but its not letting me move it in ES File Manager. What gives?I'm gonna get flak but I'd rather have Sense over Stock Android for my daily driver.
- 05-15-2014, 10:03 AM #2
- 70 Posts
Re: How do I transfer apps from a microSD card to my One M8?
What kind of data are we talking about? You cannot move an entire "app" from one phone to another with an sd card, unless both phones are rooted. However, some apps will let you save data to the sd card (game saves, for example) that you can re-import on a new phone.
- By CannedBullets in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 56Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:57 AM
- By hnguyen in forum Google Play edition HTC One (M8)Replies: 12Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:23 PM
- By jesternaag in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2014, 02:43 AM
- By Russ Sims in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:08 PM
- By eintown in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:54 AM