- 219 Posts
Help: "Device management is r..." in notification
So this morning I woke up to find an unfamiliar icon in my notification shade: a square with </> in it. And, when I pulled down the notification bar it had something that said "Device management is r...". Clicking on it does nothing, it cannot be swiped away, and I don't know what it means or I have to do. I tried turning my phone on and off to no avail. Any thoughts?
- 05-15-2014, 12:12 PM #2
- 05-15-2014, 01:11 PM #3
Re: Help: "Device management is r..." in notification
It's for the update, but you have to be on Wi-Fi apparently to be able to download it. Mine had that icon for a little while before I was actually able to get the update.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-15-2014, 01:15 PM #4
- 05-15-2014, 02:43 PM #6
- 05-15-2014, 02:53 PM #7
- By U WOT M8 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 11Last Post: 05-15-2014, 08:19 PM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 7Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:11 PM
- By N7AS in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:30 PM
- By Margaret Champion in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:26 AM
- By Dulanjana Perera in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 10:59 AM