Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One (M8) a bit frustrated with Zoe (choosing start and end clips)

Basically, I wanted to make a Zoe out of a single video I recorded, and so I selected only that video for the Content. However, I wanted separate photos for the start and end of the new Zoe video, and so I did that using the choose start and end clips option. However, the Zoe did more than that; it included those photos as remixes inside the video, but I ONLY wanted them to appear once (i.e. only during the start and end of the video). As a result, those photos annoyingly kept popping out during the video Anyway to prevent this ?

Also, I can't even save the Zoes ! It keeps saying "unable to save the highlight, please try again later". very frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by AlejandroPH View Post
    Basically, I wanted to make a Zoe out of a single video I recorded, and so I selected only that video for the Content. However, I wanted separate photos for the start and end of the new Zoe video, and so I did that using the choose start and end clips option. However, the Zoe did more than that; it included those photos as remixes inside the video, but I ONLY wanted them to appear once (i.e. only during the start and end of the video). As a result, those photos annoyingly kept popping out during the video Anyway to prevent this ?

Also, I can't even save the Zoes ! It keeps saying "unable to save the highlight, please try again later". very frustrating
    You're confusing Zoes with video highlights. A zoe is a video made up of pictures, while the video highlight is what you're referring to. Just wanted to clear that up because your post is very confusing when you call them Zoes.

The video highlights kinda do their own thing. Sometimes you can get good results, sometimes you can't. I haven't figured out anything that would help you as I've had similar struggles with it.

Posted via Android Central App
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccota08 View Post
    I keep reading your posts in Bender's voice and it's amazing.