- 21 Posts
HTC One (M8) a bit frustrated with Zoe (choosing start and end clips)
Basically, I wanted to make a Zoe out of a single video I recorded, and so I selected only that video for the Content. However, I wanted separate photos for the start and end of the new Zoe video, and so I did that using the choose start and end clips option. However, the Zoe did more than that; it included those photos as remixes inside the video, but I ONLY wanted them to appear once (i.e. only during the start and end of the video). As a result, those photos annoyingly kept popping out during the video Anyway to prevent this ?
Also, I can't even save the Zoes ! It keeps saying "unable to save the highlight, please try again later". very frustrating
- 05-16-2014, 09:20 AM #2
The video highlights kinda do their own thing. Sometimes you can get good results, sometimes you can't. I haven't figured out anything that would help you as I've had similar struggles with it.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Hewy Puffmister in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-17-2014, 05:11 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:56 PM
- By warhammer007 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 03:23 PM
- By Gordon Henley in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 05-16-2014, 09:50 AM
- By tigerNamedtony07 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 08:51 AM