HTC One (M8)Help Please with playing music
Hi all, I have just got my M8 after spending the last few years with Crapple.
I am having major issues trying to play my music on my new phone.
I use windows media player to download music to the phones 32 gig memory card but I am finding that the phone will only play about 10 seconds of certain album tracks. It does play all of some different album tracks but not all. I have tried using media monkey and win amp to download but with the same results. I have tried using a couple of different music players to play the music, but again the same problem. I am guessing there may be some setting I can change or something I can do to resolve this but I am at my wits end.
Beginning to wonder if I have either a bad phone or made a bad move leaving Crapple.
Please can some one help.
Thanks in adavnce.
- 05-16-2014, 09:25 AM #2
Re: HTC One (M8)Help Please with playing music
How are you placing the music on your M8? I just drag and drop, and everything works fine. However, I am not using the stock music player app. I am using PowerAmp, which is a paid app but has trial period of 2 weeks as I recall. I have no issues.
- 05-16-2014, 09:28 AM #3
- 05-16-2014, 09:47 AM #5
- 05-16-2014, 10:04 AM #7
- 05-16-2014, 10:25 AM #8
- 05-16-2014, 10:50 AM #9
- 305 Posts
Re: HTC One (M8)Help Please with playing musicMIKE
HTC ONE M8 HK Edition
- By illuSC2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:15 PM
- By Hewy Puffmister in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-17-2014, 06:11 AM
- By skuni in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2014, 11:39 PM
- By warhammer007 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:23 PM
- By tigerNamedtony07 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 09:51 AM