Spigen Slim Armour Case

Harime

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I have the Black one, and I removed it last Friday. It adds a lot of bulk and weight, kinda ruins the phone design.

I just have it on a neoprene pouch now.

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the Black one, and I removed it last Friday. It adds a lot of bulk and weight, kinda ruins the phone design.

Let us know if you find one that's thinner and still protects the phone. I really didn't want to use anything, but knowing I was only one pocket miss away from it hitting the concrete....

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

I kind of disagree with this. Of course all of this is personal preference.

I have a gunmetal slim armor case, and while it does add noticable bulk to the phone it is not nearly as bad as some of the other cases out there. I would go as far as saying there arent too many out there that would add less bulk than the slim armor while giving you anything more than scratch protection.it adds a little bit of grip, not as much as some would like but is no where near as slippery as a naked phone, and in my opinion it is the perfect companion as far as aesthetics. I didnt feel like i lost any aesthetic appeal by putting my phone in a slim armor, it just looks awesome on this phone. Especially if you grab one in the same color as the phone itself.

Just sucks that you have to modify it in order for the IR blaster to work. that would be my only negative with this case, but honestly I havent really caught on to the IR blaster because I dont have a cable service to take full advantage of it. Otherwise that may have been a little bigger of a deal and I probably would have customized the case a little.

Harime

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I understand that protection wise is really good, and it does look good, but it is still far from what the phone originally is without the case.

It goes from being light and thin to being heavy and thick, that's undeniable. The good point is it makes it way less slippery.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
you could always use...you know...the remote :p

But I do understand. I've heard you can just cut out the power button or drill a small hole in it to fix the issue.

Or a simple TPU case from Cruzerlite and I don't have to use power equipment to modify a case that should operate all of the intended functions of my smartphone.... and be just has happy with my device.

Agreed, but I really don't need to use my phone for a remote control for my TV. Fun idea and but I'm really not going to use it anyways....

We all have our own thought on how to use the device's we buy... in my case I like to use this feature every once in a while... specially when my step-daughter or wife puts the remote in between the cushions of the couch and I can not find it.

dhruv_kat

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone who has this case post a pic of the bottom with case on... I am struggling to get a standard usb cable and headphones to sit in their holes work the case on.. I think I got a fake of eBay... Just wanna double check.. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
image.jpg
Can anyone who has this case post a pic of the bottom with case on... I am struggling to get a standard usb cable and headphones to sit in their holes work the case on.. I think I got a fake of eBay... Just wanna double check.. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App